We met in high school, got married, and are living life together one day at a time. We have a baby girl on the way and couldn't be more excited! Follow along with our journey!
RSS

One thing I forgot

At the ultrasound tonight, I simply asked in passing if the technician could tell how big she was just by looking at the ultrasound, and she said no they have to measure to find that out. At the end of the 48 minutes (it was only supposed to be 30) she said well let's do some measurements and see how big she is, after measuring her head, abdomen, and leg I believe, it was estimated that she was 4lbs 14 oz and measuring just 3 days shy of her real due date, which she said was fine and probably just meant she was going to be a smaller baby! She's almost 5 pounds!!! No wonder I feel every movement, no wonder she keeps me up at night, no wonder I'm so tired. I don't mind though, she can stomp on anything she wants for the next 6 weeks :) Then she's all mine...well, I suppose I will share her with Evan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment